Covid-19 Impact: PUTS Update 4/30/20

-4/29/20 - Discussion with YMCA, optimistic about holding the event

-All YMCA Big Elk Cr. camps are still a go, including the Palisades Ultra​ Trail Series

-Continue to discuss projections/options on a weekly basis

-Working with Forest Service to implement strict protocols for Covid-19 mitigation

-Many June Races have cancelled but most July races are still moving forward

-Forest Service restrictions in place until June 1

-Stat of Idaho Covid-19 restrictions final recovery phase projected to be completed by July 1

262 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All